Experience the World’s Largest Corrosion Conference & Expo
The world’s largest corrosion conference and exposition, CORROSION 2016, is returning to the Great White North. After 30+ years, CORROSION is back in Canada and better than ever! Vancouver, British Columbia welcomes more than 5,500 corrosion engineers, scientists, researchers, technicians, asset owners, inspectors, and other professionals from over 60 countries across the world.
This comprehensive conference is packed with technical education and knowledge exchange plus opportunities to connect with industry experts and peers focused on the prevention and mitigation of corrosion worldwide.
At CORROSION 2016:
- Learn from than 1,000 hours of technical symposia, forums, and meetings from 15 unique industry and technology tracks, including:
- Cathodic Protection
- Oil and Gas Exploration & Production
- Pipelines, Tanks, and Underground Systems
- Energy Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Visit 400+ exhibiting companies showcasing their latest products, technology, and services
- Engage in important networking events and connect with peers, colleagues, and industry experts
- Increase your knowledge and gain PDH’s (Professional Development Hours)